How to Display the Total Number of Comments in WordPress
Display the total number of comments in wordpress is very important. If you want to more blog comments, you should display the number of comments in your blog to act as a social proof. By showing off your total comment number, you can encourage more users to join the conversation.
WP Technical Help
Now, I will show you how to display the total number of comments in wordpress by some methods-
With a Plugin
- Install and activate the simple blog status plugin.
- Go to, setting<<simple blog stats page to configure plugin settings.
- After that the page shows the shortcodes that you can use to display the total number of comments, registered users, categories, tags and more.
- You can use this shortcode in any WordPress post, page, or text widget.
With the code
- Firstly you will add codes to wordpress files.
- Then you need to add this code to your theme’s function.php file.
- It creates a function that outputs total number of WordPress comments on your site.
- After that, it creates a shortcode to display it.
- Now you can use shortcode in your wordpress post, page or text to display the total number of comment in wordpress.
Thanx for read this, i hope it will helpfull for you. If u need more help about display the total number of comments, contact WordPress Support Toll-Free Number