Installed Premium Themes
In wordpress theme installation is very basic step.As a beginner, you probably have heard about tons of available free and paid WordPress themes. In this, we will provide you with detailed step by step instructions on how to install a WordPress theme for beginners. We will cover three different ways to install a WordPress theme.
Install a Theme using WordPress Admin Theme Search
In this step you can install a free WordPress theme from the WordPress.org themes directory, then use the WordPress admin theme search functionality.
Install a Theme by using Upload Method from WordPress Admin
In first method that we told you to install free themes that are available in the WordPress.org theme’s directory. If you want to install a commercial “premium” WordPress theme, you would need to install the theme using the upload method from your WordPress admin.
- Download the .zip file of the theme that you purchased.
- Login to your WordPress admin area and click on Appearance » Themes.
- Click on the Add New button at the top.
- Click on the Upload Theme button at the top.
- Select the file and click Install Now.
If u want to more help about theme installation in wordpress u can contact with WordPress Technical Support Number